Friday, December 30, 2011

Yesterday's progress

While I didn't finish everything on my list, I was able to get a fair amount accomplished. Only thing that probably kept me from doing so was running out of printer ink and having a 3 hour nap (I blame the baby for waking me up at 5am) that afternoon. Overall I'm pretty happy with it and will try to finish the rest today.

Review of yesterday's list:

  • Clean off couch (sad thing about having the living room be the first room upon entry is that the couch becomes a snare for dumping stuff).
  • Iron 2 shirts from pile (huge pile, but I have decided to finish 2 a day until it's done).
  • Clean microwave.
  • Wash dishes.
  • Bake 2 loafs of banana bread for the last of Christmas gifts.
  • Hang awards/degrees on walls.
  • Work on organizing nursery.
  • Work on thank you notes for baby shower gifts
  • Finish thank you notes for Christmas gifts
  • Fill in birthdays for next year on calendar
  • Print birth plan for doctor appointment next week
  • Make cookies for last day at work.
  • Make grocery list and print coupons
  • Wash, dry and fold one load of laundry
  • Finish writing new year goals with husband


So today in addition to the items not yet crossed off, I need to run to Walgreens to get my printer ink refilled and put my leftover flour from baking into sealed containers to prevent any bug infestation. And I need to figure out some fingerfood to make for the New Years party we're attending tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: