Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

While skimming through my old blogs I realized I had a goodbye post for 2008, but not 2009. Somehow I had two years that have gone by since then. As I wrote on a friend's facebook status: "every year goes by quicker than the one before it". That much I know to be true. Since 2008 was a hard year, it's only fitting I reflect on one of the best years I've had: 2010.

This was the year fulfilled dreams and adventures. When I finally:

finished that last college course,
received my college degree in the mail,
married my best friend,
went on vacations/honeymoon to cool places,
moved to my very first house,
became a preschool teacher (however temporary),
read, learned, decorated and crafted to my heart's content,
and it's safe to say many good things happened in 2010.

As blessed I was this past year, I have so many other goals I wish to achieve in 2011. But regardless of what the new year will bring my main goal is to "...be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." I Cor. 15:58

A blessed 2011 to us all!

No comments: