Monday, April 14, 2008

Happenings...

Said goodbye to the folks today or more specifically my mom and bro. I was a little sad though I enjoyed the drive back through the mountains (even if I did get lost two times *sheepish grin*). At least I now have time to get my homework done that was due yesterday, ugh. And, ironically, my last assignment was an essay I wrote about the importance of being disciplined. Yea right. I am now praying for a ride to work tomorrow with my co-worker so I don't havta see the creepy Spanish man on the city bus who keeps asking me out for the umpteenth time. *sigh* She hasn't texted me back yet so I'm getting a little antsy. If all else fails I'm seriously thinking of calling in sick so I can get some rest and things done, though I have not once done that-ever-so I dunno if I would actually do it. I will be done with that job by May 13th, after that I will be working full-time at Liberty :) which is a huge relief. Oh joy, I just remembered tomorrow is laundry day. Blah, no sleep for me.

No comments: