Sunday, January 18, 2009

Keeping the faith...

Just got back from a whirlwind weekend trip to see a friend in northern VA. I had a good time and got my nails done, bought some cute clothes on sale, shopped around the mall, ate at Panera, went to an itty bitty country church, played with dogs, and had a relaxing time overall. I'm happy I was able to go and see her again.

As of now, I'm kinda feeling discouraged and hoping things work out with my roommate situation and that I'll pass my classes so I can graduate. I feel like I've worked too hard and am too close to give up now. I think my mantra now is to just do the next thing. So I'm going to write my 28 verses on index cards, work my way down the list of stuff to do...and to try to trust that everything will work out.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

No comments: