Monday, December 15, 2008

Update


I promised an updated post a little over a week ago and school is finally finished for the term! The last exam is completed and the last paper submitted and now I can focus my energies on work and getting ready for vacation. A lot has happened the past few weeks, but in a nutshell my roommate is moving out very soon--though not of her own choice. I have been contemplating on re-decorating the apartment now that most everything my roommate has is gone. I would love to get tall plants, freshly cut sunflowers for the kitchen, an iron rustic mirror, along with pictures from different countries to hang on walls. Hopefully my grandparents will send a little money for Christmas so I can do so or I'll just save up some of my paychecks for a while.

This week I go back to Florida to see my family whom I haven't seen for a year. It will probably be the last time I see my dog alive to so it will be bittersweet as well. In other news, my first ballet teacher found me on facebook and I hadn't seen or heard from her since I was a wee girl. As I wrote on her wall an update, I was amazed to see how much has happened in my life as boring as I think it is.

Today felt productive for me. I cleaned my room, did all the laundry, some shopping, baked some sweets, and laid out all my things I needed for work and my class tomorrow. So now it's off to bed I go...

No comments: