Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yay for Saturdays!

I slept in, made a big bfast, had coffee, watched tv, read a great book, went shopping and got 10 new outfits for 30 dollars :), came home, did laundry, finished my book and just relaxed. Anyone wonder why I love the weekend? Oh, and I get to go home for Christmas! :) I'm still thinking deep thoughts, still being tempted and tried, and still struggling.

A quote from the book I read today: "We all have need of healing. And while our world spends billions of dollars each year on pills, potions, and procedures, it is all a shadow of what we need most. What good is a life prolonged if it only extends the season of cowardice and sin? What good is a new heart if it's only to be filled with hate or regret--or new eyes, if all they can see is criticism and intolerance?"

No comments: