Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hope

Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses,
For they have been from of old.
Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;
According to Your mercy, remember me,
For Your goodness sake, O Lord.
For Your name's sake, O Lord,
Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
My eyes are ever towards the Lord,
For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me,
For I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart have enlarged;
Oh, bring me out of my distresses!
Look on my affliction and pain,
And forgive all my sins.

I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications.
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

Ps. 25: 6-7, 11, 15-18; 116: 1-2

No comments: