Friday, May 30, 2008

So time marches on...

Now I'm 22 years old, newly promoted at work, independent, and trying to persevere. I read somewhere that when you are the closest to accomplishing something is when life will be the hardest. Not that life is hard per se, it's just a stupid restless feeling I have.

O to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be. Let thy goodness like fetter, bind my my wandering heart to thee. Prone to wonder, Lord I feel it; prone to leave the God I love. Take my heart, oh take and seal it--fit for service up above.

I feel so very alone. And yet I'm not...

I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus Christ, a Nazarene. And wonder how He could love me, a sinner, condemned, unclean. How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be--how marvelous, how wonderful is my Savior's love for me.


On an unrelated note my office threw a surprise party for my birthday. What would have been my first birthday away from home turned into a great memory. Thanks you guys!

I feel rich beyond words.

No comments: