Saturday, May 24, 2008

*sigh*

Right now, for an unexplainable reason, I feel very sad. I want to cry but the stupid frigging tears won't come. I have so many bad habits that I need to face up to and change, but I'm paralyzed to do so. As of now I have library books that are week overdue, an overdrawn bank account, the habit of staying up too late when I have to get up early, skipping as many as three meals before my next one, withdrawing from social events, and on it goes. I feel so alone at times and crave someone to come along side me to share life with. It seems so pointless to work all day, go home, unwind, eat alone, go to bed and repeat the same thing each day. Am I just trying to get by--just to live? Maybe I'm in a slump, or a really bad mood, or maybe I need help. I wish I knew.

No comments: