Monday, September 1, 2008

Bleh...

So tired...from crying off and on the past few days. The worst is when I want to cry, but I can't. It's hard to get out of bed in the morning despite the knowledge that other people have it worse than me. I feel like out in public, in the work/school world I have this plastic version of myself that is happy, cheerful, friendly and yet, all the while I'm hurting so bad inside. Lest my few readers think I'm suicidal, let me reassure you I'm not. Life does feel pointless at times though, and just when I think things are getting better I get knocked down again. I guess when it comes down to it, I just want to be loved and feel like I belong somewhere instead of drifting about. I know some situations are my own doing, but why does life have to be so freaken hard? Now, I need to make my lunch for tmrw and go to bed.

No comments: