Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life continued...

It is a Saturday morning in my new room, at my new place and I feel so content. I had eggs for breakfast, cleaned a bit, talked to my mom, and am laying on my bed typing an update. The past few weeks I moved out to a new place, had a legal dispute (which is still ongoing), got the church my fiance and I wanted for the wedding, started pre-marital counseling, worked on my remaining classes, modified my class schedule, applied for jobs, went to business meetings, scheduled vacation days, updated resume, changed addresses, and on it goes.

I am happy. I love my fiance and everyday we're not together I miss him even more. I have hope that things will work out. That I won't be sued (long story), that I'll get my dream job (have an interview this Monday), that I'll pass my classes, get by financially, and come out of everything in one piece. I feel so blessed and have much to look forward to.

So now I'm going to finish unpacking my room, go to Liberty to make up some hours, go grocery shopping, work on my research paper, and then go to a cookout. Tomorrow is the usual church, school and rest. My hope is that I can actually be productive. We shall see how that goes...

No comments: